1. This Loch Ness ladle.
2. These magical salt and pepper wands.
Maybe they'll also turn your seasonings into fairy dust? Available here ($12.95).
3. This bowl that eliminates the problem of soggy cereal.
I know some of us like it soggy, but some of us really do not. Available here ($11.99).
4. These mirror teacups.
Only available in Japan, but that GIF alone should be enough to make your day.
5. This goldfish tea bag.
6. This whale tea infuser.
7. This taco truck taco holder.
8. These muffin top baking cups.
9. This toilet mug.
10. These utensils that double as pens.
11. This twirling spaghetti fork.
12. This tool that makes square hard-boiled eggs.
13. This monogrammed branding iron.
14. This Oreo dipper.
15. This microwave s'mores maker.
Flattens the s'mores as they nuke! Available here ($15.30).
16. This "Say Cheese!" slicer.
17. This carrot sharpener.
18. This condiment gun.
19. This axe pizza cutter.
20. This to-go lunchbox.
21. This pizza slice cookie cutter.
22. This gadget that makes cylindrical omelettes.
Because eggs should be shaped like popsicles? Available here ($29.99).