6. Even blue cheese, the most controversial of the the cheeses, gets along with Thanksgiving leftovers.
14. These fried stuffing balls will blow your mind.
16. Because, LOTS of leftover pie means LOTS of opportunities to experiment with ice cream pairings.
If you don’t have a blender, just use a fork.
It’s probably better to just put chopped up pieces of pie and ice cream in a big bowl and mush them together anyways, a la Shake Shack’s Pumpkin Pie, Oh My! Concrete, wherein vanilla frozen custard is mixed with an ENTIRE SLICE of pumpkin pie.
18. …but still wake up the next morning to…
- Sean Spicer today said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, a pledge that came after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called global gag rule, barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- The new Trump Hotel in Washington, DC, has lost more than $1 million and is in violation of Donald Trump's lease with the government, say Democratic lawmakers.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales once again continued to fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉