6. Even blue cheese, the most controversial of the the cheeses, gets along with Thanksgiving leftovers.
14. These fried stuffing balls will blow your mind.
16. Because, LOTS of leftover pie means LOTS of opportunities to experiment with ice cream pairings.
If you don’t have a blender, just use a fork.
It’s probably better to just put chopped up pieces of pie and ice cream in a big bowl and mush them together anyways, a la Shake Shack’s Pumpkin Pie, Oh My! Concrete, wherein vanilla frozen custard is mixed with an ENTIRE SLICE of pumpkin pie.
18. …but still wake up the next morning to…
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.
- Facebook shifts to algorithms to decide which stories to highlight in its trending news section after allegations of liberal bias at the company.
- Far-right protesters climbed Berlin's famous Brandenburg Gate to protest against refugees. About 1.1 million asylum-seekers arrived in Germany last year.