6. Even blue cheese, the most controversial of the the cheeses, gets along with Thanksgiving leftovers.
14. These fried stuffing balls will blow your mind.
16. Because, LOTS of leftover pie means LOTS of opportunities to experiment with ice cream pairings.
If you don’t have a blender, just use a fork.
It’s probably better to just put chopped up pieces of pie and ice cream in a big bowl and mush them together anyways, a la Shake Shack’s Pumpkin Pie, Oh My! Concrete, wherein vanilla frozen custard is mixed with an ENTIRE SLICE of pumpkin pie.
18. …but still wake up the next morning to…
- Miami Marlins star pitcher José Fernández has died in a boating accident. He was 24.
- Kim Kardashian said she is voting for Hillary Clinton after being quoted saying she was "on the fence."
- Charlotte police have released video of Keith Lamont Scott's shooting and photos of a gun they say he had loaded.