6. Even blue cheese, the most controversial of the the cheeses, gets along with Thanksgiving leftovers.
14. These fried stuffing balls will blow your mind.
16. Because, LOTS of leftover pie means LOTS of opportunities to experiment with ice cream pairings.
If you don’t have a blender, just use a fork.
It’s probably better to just put chopped up pieces of pie and ice cream in a big bowl and mush them together anyways, a la Shake Shack’s Pumpkin Pie, Oh My! Concrete, wherein vanilla frozen custard is mixed with an ENTIRE SLICE of pumpkin pie.
18. …but still wake up the next morning to…
- France will take its first step to electing a new president today and the future of the EU could depend on the outcome 🇫🇷
- After days of deadly riots, Venezuela's president threatened protesters in bizarre video — while playing catch.
- A recent report found that 6 of the largest soft drinks companies, excluding Coca-Cola, use a combined average of just 6.6% recycled plastic.
- Frank Ocean just released a new, auto-tune inspired song called "Lens" on Blonded Radio, his Beats 1 show 🎤