4. This Bloody Mary got cold and reached for a cheese blanket.
11. This Bloody Mary is always trying to one-up her friend.
After Thrillist caught wind of the Brewers Bloody Mary (#9, above), they challenged its creator, bartender Sarah Jayne Pickart, to outdo herself. And, she delivered. Garnishes are too plentiful to list here, but highlights include a triple decker fish sandwich—walleye, perch, and bluegill, which PIckart caught herself—a venison stick, and a bacon-wrapped jalpeño popper. Read more here.
12. This Bloody Mary is southern to the core.
There’s no better way to wake up than biscuits, booze, and some chicken and waffles for good measure.
13. This Bloody Mary knows how to shotgun.
Chug, chug, chug, chug.
20. This Bloody Mary is obviously from England.
The whole ‘beans on toast’ thing never quite made it on this side of the pond.
- Jared Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law and adviser, has volunteered to testify in the Senate about his multiple meetings with the Russian ambassador.
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill, but it took only 2 days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- Prime Minister Theresa May is starting the UK's withdrawal process from the European Union this week. But how will Brexit work?
- And Muslims in Birmingham told BuzzFeed News what it's like in the city that finds itself under the spotlight because of the murderous actions of London attacker Khalid Masood.