2. Spaghetti with Olives, Capers and Roasted Red Pepper
Recipe by Rebekah Peppler
1 lb spaghetti
3 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 cup black olives, thinly sliced
1 cup roasted red peppers, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons capers, drained
juice of 2 lemons
1 bunch of parsley, chopped, divided
Cook spaghetti according to package directions, until al dente. Drain through a colander, reserving about a cup of the pasta water.
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add capers, sliced olives, and sliced red peppers. Cook until the olives are softened and the peppers warmed through. Add the cooked pasta, about 1/2 cup of the reserved pasta water, and the chopped parsley, reserving about a tablespoon for garnish. Toss to coat, sprinkle with lemon juice, and serve.
Garnish with the remaining tablespoon chopped parsley.
4. For this recipe, you’ll need a 12-inch skillet and a large pot to cook the pasta.
- Swedes are confused after Trump talked about a nonexistent incident in Sweden during his rally in Florida 🇸🇪🙃
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩