2. Spaghetti Frittata with Vidalia Onion, Spinach and Smoked Gouda
Recipe by Rebekah Peppler
1 lb spaghetti
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
1 large (or 2 small) Vidalia onion, thinly sliced (about a cup)
3 cups fresh spinach, packed
1 cup smoked gouda, grated
kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
Cook spaghetti according to package directions, until al dente. Drain through a colander.
Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large cast iron skillet (or a large ovenproof, nonstick sauté pan), melt unsalted butter over medium-low heat. Add sliced onion, season with salt and pepper, and cook until onions are soft, about 6 minutes. Add fresh spinach, toss to wilt the spinach, then stir in the cooked spaghetti and 1 cup grated smoked gouda. Whisk together 10 eggs, salt and pepper and pour over the spaghetti mixture. Bake at 350°F until the eggs are set, about 20 minutes.
Cool slightly, then cut into wedges to serve.
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱