1. Consider making a batch of protein-packed egg muffins to eat for breakfast throughout the week.
2. Another thing muffin tins are good for? Mini meatloaf cups that are super easy to pack in a lunch box.
You can use pretty much any meatloaf recipe, as long as you adjust the cooking time (they’ll cook faster in muffin tins than they will in a big pan). The ones above are made with turkey and filled with sun dried tomatoes, basil, and lots of mozzarella. Recipe here.
3. Hard-boiled eggs are cheap, healthy, and easy, but they can get boring. Serve them on toast with a little bit of butter to make things more exciting.
Sure, you could just eat fried eggs on toast, but sometimes you don’t have the time (or the stovetop) to cook. Make a bunch of hard-boiled eggs one day, then eat them as snacks throughout the week. Lindsay even spread miso butter on her toast to make things feel extra fancy.
7. When you’re cooking with winter squash, don’t throw away the seeds. Roast them separately and save them for an easy snack.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝