1. Add a couple of healthy, one-pan dinners to your arsenal for days when you don't want to make dinner a big production but leftovers just won't do.
2. Kick your cooking up a notch without adding any extra sugar or fat by sprinkling in your own DIY spice blend.
3. Learn to make the perfect omelette.
4. If you're doing some kind of healthy food challenge this January, planning your meals ahead of time will make things easier.
5. When in doubt, make sure your plate is filled with fruits and vegetables in a variety of colors.
Roasted Tomatoes with Goat Cheese Polenta and Roasted Butternut Squash, Kale, and Cranberry Couscous are two healthy and beautiful options. And here are 21 super colorful meals that'll get you excited to eat healthy!