1. Cool off in the morning with a breakfast ~popsicle~ that's actually super healthy.
2. Make a big batch of better-for-you blueberry muffins that'll make you excited to get out of bed.
3. Make a big, veggie-packed frittata, then reheat leftovers all week long.
4. Give oatmeal a summer twist by adding cherries.
5. Throw together a chia pudding in the evening, then take it to-go in the a.m.
6. Hide vegetables in whole grain muffins.
Whole wheat flour, oats, and a generous amount of grated zucchini means these muffins are packed with fiber. Plus, a muffin filled with almost-indetectable vegetables is definitely having your cake and eating it, too.
Recipe: Healthy Zucchini Muffins
7. Bake eggs right into your tomatoes.
These egg-filled tomato cups are beyond adorable, but they're also healthy and convenient. You can make them ahead of time and reheat them, but they only take 12 minutes to make if you'd rather eat 'em fresh from the oven.
Recipe: Baked Tomato and Egg Cups