1. For a REALLY healthy week, take BuzzFeed's 7-Day Clean Eating Challenge!
2. There are also plenty of other popular "detox" programs and healthy eating challenges out there that you might want to try. Just make sure to do your research first, and know what your goals and expectations are going in.
3. Nurse a New Year's Eve hangover with something that's delicious but also filled with vegetables.
Pancakes, bacon, and a butter-soaked bagel might seem like the answer, but really it'll probably just leave you feeling bloated, tired, and, well...full. Instead, go for something that's still delicious but also filled with fruits and/or veggies and some protein.
4. You don't need to make a crazy healthy-eating resolution in 2016, but if you want to do something, just try to eat more REAL food and less PROCESSED stuff.
5. Get on the meal-prep bandwagon.
Here are 21 Instagram accounts that will inspire you to prep healthy, delicious meals ahead of time.