1. Make a tray of champagne Jell-o, then use a cookie cutter to make festive Jell-o shots.
2. Make edible party horns out of sugar cones, white chocolate, and colored sugar.
3. Pair oysters with champagne mignonette.
4. Or, go a step further and top oysters with champagne jelly and caviar.
5. If raw oysters freak you out, serve them broiled.
6. Add extra sparkle to your bubbly.
7. Dress up cheap sparkling wine as a pretty granita.
8. Top a run-of-the-mill appetizer with truffle shavings.
9. Make a decadent champagne custard for dessert.
10. Put together a simple, but perfect, cheese plate.
11. In lieu of a whole cheese plate, serve adorable, bite-size baked brie.
When everyone's got a champagne flute in one hand, its easier to just pick up one of these tiny brie hand pies than to cut a piece out of a huge hunk of baked brie.
Recipe: Bite-Size Baked Brie