3. Hollow out watermelon balls and fill them with watermelon margarita shots.
What to do with any extra flesh you’ve scooped out to make a watermelon keg? Make shot glasses out of melon balls!
Recipe and instructions: Watermelon Shooters with Watermelon Margaritas
8. Or, use it to make a very strong drink look fruity and innocent.
Adding “a few glugs of coconut rum” can mean whatever you want it to mean.
Recipe: Pineapple Paradise
Also, if you want something truly killer, this Tiger Shark drink is 60% booze, and part of that is overproof rum.
12. Fill a coconut with a blend of avocado and coconut water for a healthy post-work out drink.
Honestly, this sounds gross and weird. But apparently it’s good for you and, I mean, people really seem to care about that these days.
Recipe: Avocado Coconut Drink
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- The Republican chair of the House probe of Russia and Trump needs to step down after secretly meeting with a source at the White House, say top Democrats.
- Facebook will start globally rolling out three features today on iOS and Android that strongly resemble Snapchat. They're called Camera, Direct, and Stories.
- And a college student was banned from Tinder after scamming some men out of money 💸 💔