3. Hollow out watermelon balls and fill them with watermelon margarita shots.
What to do with any extra flesh you’ve scooped out to make a watermelon keg? Make shot glasses out of melon balls!
Recipe and instructions: Watermelon Shooters with Watermelon Margaritas
8. Or, use it to make a very strong drink look fruity and innocent.
Adding “a few glugs of coconut rum” can mean whatever you want it to mean.
Recipe: Pineapple Paradise
Also, if you want something truly killer, this Tiger Shark drink is 60% booze, and part of that is overproof rum.
12. Fill a coconut with a blend of avocado and coconut water for a healthy post-work out drink.
Honestly, this sounds gross and weird. But apparently it’s good for you and, I mean, people really seem to care about that these days.
Recipe: Avocado Coconut Drink
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎶
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.