3. Hollow out watermelon balls and fill them with watermelon margarita shots.
What to do with any extra flesh you’ve scooped out to make a watermelon keg? Make shot glasses out of melon balls!
Recipe and instructions: Watermelon Shooters with Watermelon Margaritas
8. Or, use it to make a very strong drink look fruity and innocent.
Adding “a few glugs of coconut rum” can mean whatever you want it to mean.
Recipe: Pineapple Paradise
Also, if you want something truly killer, this Tiger Shark drink is 60% booze, and part of that is overproof rum.
12. Fill a coconut with a blend of avocado and coconut water for a healthy post-work out drink.
Honestly, this sounds gross and weird. But apparently it’s good for you and, I mean, people really seem to care about that these days.
Recipe: Avocado Coconut Drink
- The Dakota Access Pipeline will no longer cross under a river near the Standing Rock Sioux reservation, a major victory for protesters.
- An armed man was arrested Sunday near a pizza spot named in a Hillary Clinton conspiracy rumor. Here's how "Pizzagate" was spread.
- The death toll from Oakland's warehouse party fire has risen to 33. "We're expecting the worst and hoping for the best," officials said Sunday.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏