3. Hollow out watermelon balls and fill them with watermelon margarita shots.
What to do with any extra flesh you’ve scooped out to make a watermelon keg? Make shot glasses out of melon balls!
Recipe and instructions: Watermelon Shooters with Watermelon Margaritas
8. Or, use it to make a very strong drink look fruity and innocent.
Adding “a few glugs of coconut rum” can mean whatever you want it to mean.
Recipe: Pineapple Paradise
Also, if you want something truly killer, this Tiger Shark drink is 60% booze, and part of that is overproof rum.
12. Fill a coconut with a blend of avocado and coconut water for a healthy post-work out drink.
Honestly, this sounds gross and weird. But apparently it’s good for you and, I mean, people really seem to care about that these days.
Recipe: Avocado Coconut Drink
- Donald Trump just announced he will "totally accept" the election results….if he wins.
- Women are reclaiming their "nastiness" after Trump called Hillary "nasty" during last night's debate 💅
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.