4. Pork Cheeks with Beans and Lentils over Toast
Pork cheeks? They’re exactly what they sound like, the cut of meat that comes from a pig’s face, right below the eyes. Pork cheeks are delicious because they’re lean but also really moist when braised. You can often find them at speciality butchers, but if there are none available you can make this recipe with pork shoulder cut into large (about 3-inch) chunks. Recipe here.
11. Dense Chocolate Loaf Cake with Booze and Coffee
My advice to you is to seize every opportunity you get to consume coffee, booze and sugar in unison. Recipe http://www.alexandracooks.com/2014/10/10/nigella-lawsons-dense-chocolate-loaf-cake-with-booze-and-coffee-plus-two-fair-trade-giveaways/here.
- Donald Trump's pick for commerce secretary, Wilbur Ross, admitted at his confirmation hearing he once employed an undocumented immigrant as a household worker.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gasses are to blame ♨️️🌍
- President Obama commuted Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for giving classified documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom.