Often, a recipe will tell you to "render your bacon," which sounds intimidating but is really simple.
Use it immediately, or store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a month.
1. Bacon Peanut Caramel Corn
2. Bacon Fat Chicken Alfredo
4. Bacon Fat Pancakes
5. Bacon Fat Gingersnaps
6. Warm Brussels Sprout Slaw With Bacon
7. Bacon Fat Potato Soup
8. Bacon Fat Caramels
9. Killer Spinach Salads with Hot Bacon Vinaigrette
10. Buttermilk Bacon Grease Cornbread
11. Brownies with a Twist
12. Bacon Fat Biscuits
13. Bacon Fat Tortillas
14. Bacon-Flavored Crackers
15. Bacon-Infused Bourbon
16. Bleu Cheese and Bacon "Cake"
17. Best-Ever Potato Salad
Classic potato salad, made awesomer with the addition of reserved bacon drippings. Recipe here.
18. Bacon Coleslaw Stir-Fry
19. Mashed Potato Pancakes
20. Roasted Potatoes with Bacon, Cheese and Parsley
21. Primal Bacon Pancakes
22. Bacon Bourbon Ice Cream
23. Chipotle Bacon Barbecue Sauce
24. Bacon Fat Pie Crust
Stop arguing over whether lard, butter, or shortening are best for pie crust. The obvious choice is bacon fat. Recipe here.
25. 5-Ingredient Bacon Asparagus Pasta
26. The Bacon Milkshake
Each milkshake has a full tablespoon of liquid gold AKA delicious bacon fat. Recipe here.