14. The 1UP Burger
A burger that looks like your favorite Super Mario mushroom! I mean, how could you not? Recipe here.
22. The World’s Most Expensive Burger
$295 will get you a Waygu beef burger with a fried quail egg, aged cheddar, caviar, black truffles, and gold dust. Only at NYC’s Serendipity 3, where you can follow it up with a $1,000 sundae, if you also wipe your butt with money.
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by press secretary Sean Spicer.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.