2. To make the punch, you will need:
*The bottle of bourbon pictured is 375 ml. We changed the recipe after taking this photo to make the punch stronger (because we’re looking out for you), so you’ll need a 750 ml bottle).
3. Double Cider-Bourbon Punch
4 cups apple cider
3 12-ounce bottles hard apple cider
2 12-ounce bottles ginger beer
2 cups seltzer
3 cups bourbon (From one 750 ml bottle)
juice of 1 lemon
2 large apples for garnish
cinnamon sticks, for garnish
Ice, to serve
In a large punch bowl, combine ciders, ginger beer, seltzer, bourbon, and lemon juice. Stir to combine. Slice one apple thinly into cross sections and float them in the punch. Core and slice the other apple to use as garnishes for individual glasses. Serve punch immediately in glasses with ice, garnished with apple slices and cinnamon sticks.
Planning to make this recipe?
That’s awesome! The BuzzFeed food editors want to know how things turn out in your home kitchen. Take a picture of your finished dish, post it to Instagram or Twitter, and tag it #BuzzFeedFriendsgiving.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- The UK Supreme Court ruled that it's legal for the government to keep couples apart because of their income.
- Yalla! You can now download a new Arab emoji keyboard that includes a belly dancer, Oman Chips, and more 👏