2. To make the punch, you will need:
*The bottle of bourbon pictured is 375 ml. We changed the recipe after taking this photo to make the punch stronger (because we’re looking out for you), so you’ll need a 750 ml bottle).
3. Double Cider-Bourbon Punch
4 cups apple cider
3 12-ounce bottles hard apple cider
2 12-ounce bottles ginger beer
2 cups seltzer
3 cups bourbon (From one 750 ml bottle)
juice of 1 lemon
2 large apples for garnish
cinnamon sticks, for garnish
Ice, to serve
In a large punch bowl, combine ciders, ginger beer, seltzer, bourbon, and lemon juice. Stir to combine. Slice one apple thinly into cross sections and float them in the punch. Core and slice the other apple to use as garnishes for individual glasses. Serve punch immediately in glasses with ice, garnished with apple slices and cinnamon sticks.
Planning to make this recipe?
That’s awesome! The BuzzFeed food editors want to know how things turn out in your home kitchen. Take a picture of your finished dish, post it to Instagram or Twitter, and tag it #BuzzFeedFriendsgiving.
- Donald Trump accused former Miss Universe Alicia Machado of being in a sex tape, calling her "disgusting." He's appeared in a softcore porn.
- The hair vitamins promoted by the Kardashians make "largely inaccurate" nutrient claims, according to lab tests.
- In a newly released video deposition, Trump implied he planned to call Mexicans "rapists" when he announced his presidential run.