2. Grain-Free Cinnamon-Raisin Blender Muffins
Makes 12 muffins
Estimated active time: 5 minutes
Estimated total time: 25 minutes
3 large, ripe bananas
4 large eggs
⅔ cup almond butter
¾ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
½ cup raisins
Preheat the oven to 400°F. Combine bananas, eggs, almond butter, baking powder, vanilla extract, and cinnamon in a blender and puree until smooth. Add the raisins and stir them in with a spoon or spatula. Pour into a greased muffin tin and bake in the preheated oven for 16 to 18 minutes, until they’re puffed and lightly browned.
Recipe by Christine Byrne
4. Watch the full video:
- Donald Trump just announced he will "totally accept" the election results….if he wins.
- People are really pissed over this "Grab Her By The Brain" campaign based on Donald Trump's comments about women.
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.