2. Grain-Free Cinnamon-Raisin Blender Muffins
Makes 12 muffins
Estimated active time: 5 minutes
Estimated total time: 25 minutes
3 large, ripe bananas
4 large eggs
⅔ cup almond butter
¾ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
½ cup raisins
Preheat the oven to 400°F. Combine bananas, eggs, almond butter, baking powder, vanilla extract, and cinnamon in a blender and puree until smooth. Add the raisins and stir them in with a spoon or spatula. Pour into a greased muffin tin and bake in the preheated oven for 16 to 18 minutes, until they’re puffed and lightly browned.
Recipe by Christine Byrne
4. Watch the full video:
- It's Inauguration Day — Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America at 12 p.m. ET 🇺🇸
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌