So it goes without saying that a bacon-wrapped grilled cheese is 100% something you need in your life.
But actually, it’s more than that. This bacon-wrapped grilled cheese sandwich will forever change you.
The recipe is inspired by these Bacon-Wrapped Grilled Cheese Sticks created by DudeFoods.com.
1. It’s as easy as it looks. First lay 5 strips of bacon on a cutting board.
2. Make a sandwich with two pieces of bread and all the cheese your heart desires, then lay it at one end of the bacon strips.
4. Lay down another 5 strips of bacon.
Your doctor will agree that this sandwich will change you, but her reasoning may be less positive than ours.
5. Wrap again. These bacon strips should be perpendicular to the first five.
6. Sear both sides in a pan over medium heat. It’ll take 5-7 minutes per side.
You can also crisp the four edges by standing the grilled cheese up on its side for about 30 seconds per edge, after both sides are crispy.
7. Cut with a sharp knife. Admire that cheese bridge.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰