3. Parisian Gnocchi with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes, Corn, and Zucchini
This flour-based gnocchi is far easier than its potato-based cousin; the dough comes together in a pot on the stove, then you squeeze it out of a bag into a pot of boiling water, cutting little dumplings with a knife. Recipe here.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- Women are arguing about whether people who are anti-abortion rights should participate in the upcoming Women's March.
- Umm. Over half of the population across 22 countries believe their system is failing and rigged, a new poll says 🌎🤔
- People are melting after a girl shared photos of her pitbull on Twitter in order to speak out against laws banning the animal 🐶😭