3. Parisian Gnocchi with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes, Corn, and Zucchini
This flour-based gnocchi is far easier than its potato-based cousin; the dough comes together in a pot on the stove, then you squeeze it out of a bag into a pot of boiling water, cutting little dumplings with a knife. Recipe here.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈