1. For a few days after Thanksgiving, there are leftovers to look forward to.
And in case you need convincing, here are 19 Reasons Leftovers Are The Best Part Of Thanksgiving.
2. But after that, you don’t have to think about turkey again for a whole year.
Because let’s be honest. a turkey is very annoying to cook. And actually, you’ll have to think about buying a turkey in a year minus two weeks. Then you’ll have to think about thawing your turkey in a year minus one week. Then you’ll have to brine your turkey in a year minus three days. But still, those things are way off.
6. You can stop pretending stuff like this is cute.
It’s not. And like, is a turkey even shaped like that? I don’t think a turkey is even shaped like that.
12. Your favorite playlists can come out of hiding.
I know you’ve been secretly listening to them since Halloween, but now you can play Christmas on actual speakers, in front of other people.
- Dozens of employees and patients say the US's biggest psychiatric chain locks up people for insurance money.
- "I do like him. I love getting his ideas." Donald Trump says he's asked President Obama for advice on cabinet appointments.
- Airline confirms there are no survivors in crash of passenger plane in Pakistan that was carrying at least 47 people.
- Donald Trump was named Time's "Person of the Year" and people immediately started making memes.