21 Reasons To Be Excited That Thanksgiving Is Over
1. For a few days after Thanksgiving, there are leftovers to look forward to.
2. But after that, you don't have to think about turkey again for a whole year.
Because let's be honest. a turkey is very annoying to cook. And actually, you'll have to think about buying a turkey in a year minus two weeks. Then you'll have to think about thawing your turkey in a year minus one week. Then you'll have to brine your turkey in a year minus three days. But still, those things are way off.
3. Or about eating the gross, mushy green bean casserole your aunt always brings.
Because seriously, everyone has such strong feelings on Thanksgiving food, and you are so very over it.
6. You can stop pretending stuff like this is cute.
7. You don't have to field your grandma's relationship questions again until Christmas.
8. Pumpkin Spice Mania will die down. At least a little bit.
9. Pumpkin beer will go away, too. Which is good, because it is mostly awful.
10. ALL THE SALES.
First there was Black Friday. Then there was Cyber Monday. Now, the week after Thanksgiving is pretty much just a haze of sales and discount specials.