1. For a few days after Thanksgiving, there are leftovers to look forward to.
And in case you need convincing, here are 19 Reasons Leftovers Are The Best Part Of Thanksgiving.
2. But after that, you don’t have to think about turkey again for a whole year.
Because let’s be honest. a turkey is very annoying to cook. And actually, you’ll have to think about buying a turkey in a year minus two weeks. Then you’ll have to think about thawing your turkey in a year minus one week. Then you’ll have to brine your turkey in a year minus three days. But still, those things are way off.
6. You can stop pretending stuff like this is cute.
It’s not. And like, is a turkey even shaped like that? I don’t think a turkey is even shaped like that.
12. Your favorite playlists can come out of hiding.
I know you’ve been secretly listening to them since Halloween, but now you can play Christmas on actual speakers, in front of other people.
- The White House defended rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.
- A researcher with Human Rights Watch was denied entry into Israel earlier this week with the country's government calling the human rights organization "propaganda."
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at Coachella, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while pregnant 🐝😭