1. Learn to brew the perfect cup of tea.
2. Stew is the perfect winter food, but it can get a little heavy. This seafood stew is hearty, delicious, and a little bit lighter.
3. A reasonable resolution for 2016 is to start packing your own lunch. Having a lunchbox you love will make things easier.
4. Looking for a New Year's breakfast that's special but won't put you in a food coma? Try Jamie Oliver's healthy blueberry smoothie pancakes.
5. STOP cooking everything in olive oil.
6. New Year's Eve/Day is this week, which means one more round of holiday parties. Why not make a dish everyone will love that also happens to be healthy??
Pumpkin bean dip (left) and caramel apple crisp (right) are bound to be crowd pleasers. If you need other ideas, here are 16 Holiday Recipes That Real Healthy People Actually Eat.