1. We learned what an "angergasm" is, and surprisingly Chad was not involved.
2. We learned that Wells is just like us viewers at home; sipping champagne as the boys argue.
3. We learned that Jojo is in fact tailoring the dates towards the contestant's professions.
4. We learned that Evan has the flinchiest flinch of all time.
5. We also learned that Evan brought one shirt with him to the mansion.
6. We learned that Chad's favorite snack is raw lettuce.
7. We learned that The Bachelorette and Saw II have some similarities.
8. We learned that despite it being week 3, Jordan has still not figured out how to get his rogue hair under control.
9. In the most unsettling way possible, we learned that Evan has kids.
10. We learned that in order to be a contestant on the show, you must have a background in synchronized swimming.
11. We learned that Jojo LOVES Pennsylvania.
12. We also learned that Jojo's favorite color is glitter.
But it's okay because she looks hella good.
13. We learned what Evan looks like in "beast mode."
14. We also learned that this was probably Evan's first game of any kind.
15. We learned that James Taylor thinks he is OKAY.
16. We learned what Luke looks like without a shirt on.
17. We learned that Chad is Alex's father.
18. We learned that along with lettuce and sweet potato's, Chad enjoys a tall glass of milk.
19. We learned that Alex is not safe.
20. We learned that Chad and his whistle will haunt our nightmare's from here on out.
See you in two weeks!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!