1. Wife grabs mouse out of toilet.
Why don’t I check the toilet BEFORE I sit down? You think I would.. this isn’t the first time something hit my hoo ha before I realized it was there. The first time was a bull frog. This time a scared little mouse that I think I recognize from Ratatouille.
Chris, my husband, played the OJ card saying the gloves didn’t fit his hands. So I had to retrieve the dude. We brought him outside and let him go by a tree.
My favorite part is Chris cheering me on. “He’s scared too.”
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Four people were arrested after Trump supporters and protesters clashed during a "Make America Great Again" rally in California.
- The deadly Westminster attack that left four people dead Wednesday began and ended within 82 seconds, police said Saturday.
- People in Belarus took to the streets and opposed a "social parasites" tax on people who have been unemployed for six months.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨