- TheChristinaStory "24 British Tattoo Artists You'll Want..."
- TheChristinaStory "This Is What Beyoncé Would Think Of Y..."
- TheChristinaStory "19 Times Feminists Were The Funniest ..."
Does anyone know if this will turn your mouth black?
- TheChristinaStory "24 Products That Are Savage AF"
- TheChristinaStory "18 Hilarious Jokes That Will Speak To..."
- TheChristinaStory "27 Things To Help You Take The Best S..."
- TheChristinaStory "29 Ways To Create The Reading Nook Of..."
- TheChristinaStory "Are You Actually Karen Walker?"
- TheChristinaStory "Thalassophobia Is A Real, Terrifying ..."
- TheChristinaStory "This Inkblot Test Will Reveal Your Ac..."
- TheChristinaStory "Here's What Your Favorite "Ameri..."
- TheChristinaStory "22 Jokes You Probably Shouldn't Laugh..."
- TheChristinaStory "47 Secret Santa Gifts Under $20 That ..."
- TheChristinaStory "As A Woman Who Hated My Cellulite, I ..."
- TheChristinaStory "21 Ways To Upgrade Your Instant Ramen"
- TheChristinaStory "18 Photos That Prove Dogs Can't Possi..."
- TheChristinaStory "This Chicano Artist Revamped Lotería ..."
As in a woman over explaining something to another woman? That’s just being a jerk. Mansplaining is specifically being a jerk because they believe your little lady brain couldn’t POSSIBLY know how to do this.
In response to “the dad”: I don’t think I would be able to keep my mouth shut and act like the “polite professional woman” after that mansplanation. Excuse me, EXCUSE ME. When has your vagina coursed blood down your thigh?! Hmm? Oh is that a never?! Right, shut the FUCK up.
When I was 16, I was telling my grandma how I was scared to get my first PAP smear and pelvic exam because I am asexual and I felt like that upped the anxiety a bit more. Her response? “Jesus Christ, just open your legs and get it over with!” Thank you for your comforting words, Meema.
You got: Black Your soul is black! But that doesn’t mean that you’re sad or evil. You are a layered, complex individual who often has a lot on your mind. You feel a lot of things at once; it can be overwhelming, but you also understand more than most. You are like a sponge, soaking in every color and experience you can. This is so true that it hurts?