1. That cringe-worthy moment when someone asks you, "What are you going to do with that?"
2. You walk, talk, and even dream in AP Style.
3. Most of your communication friends are freelance designers, writers, or photographers. Or all three.
4. Why there's an entire class dedicated to social media.
5. You can think of a million and one things that you could do with your degree, but can't decide on one.
6. You start seriously analyzing commercials and radio spots.
7. When your greatest joy in life is designing your personal website/portfolio.
8. And also when you create or publish something that you are really proud of.
9. It felt like Christmas morning when you finally subscribed to Creative Cloud.
10. Odds are you've had to take on an unpaid internship. (That you did or did not love)
11. Math. No matter how hard you've tried, numbers still don't seem to make sense.
12. You're always working on different projects that unleash the creative genius in you.
13. You're friends with more than one of your professors on Facebook, and they "like" what you post on a daily basis.
14. Work doesn't feel like "work", because you love what you do!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!