2. These educational stickers.
3. These softcup and incredibly comfortable undergarments.
This company's slogan is "For women who wear lingerie as a love letter to themselves." Your day will never again be ruined by crappy wedgie-inducing underwear. And look how delicately stylish and badass they are!! Welcome to your sweet relief here.
4. These panties that actually absorb menstrual blood.
THINX, a recent start-up, claims that its heavier-days panties can hold up to 2 tampons worth of period flow. Another similar option is Lunapanties. Other menstrual panties may or may not hold as much, but they're great for those unwanted leaks even while using other menstrual products.
5. This ~dragon fly~ clitoring.
6. These subtle vag patches.
7. A gadget that makes your vagina stronger.
RAWR. It helps you do Kegel exercises, which means no peeing while you run (incontinence) and better sex! A few options that connect with an app include the kGoal, which also vibrates, Elvie. A cheaper option without the app can be found here.
8. This smartphone case.
9. This simple shirt.
10. This besties stationary set.
11. Silk and cotton lingerie that crushes that damn male gaze.
12. This skirt that lets you pee really easily outside.
FREEDOM FOR FEMALE URINATION!! This skirt is still a Kickstarter, but it's geared toward female runners, who often have difficulty finding places to pee in public, change out tampons/pads, or have problems with incontinence. But really, this skirt design is a miraculous idea for all bottoms. Flaps for all. Find out more here.