2. This "king" of eye masks.
3. The only suit you'll ever need.
Rugged, handsome, majestic – you can do it all in this crash sack.
4. This adaptable sleep suit.
According to the maker, this project was inspired by "Dymaxion sleeping," which involves taking four thirty-minute naps over a period of 24 hours. This suit explores the material requirements for sleeping pretty much anywhere. See it in all its glory here.
5. This office chair that is the epitome of ergonomics.
6. This monster snuggie blanket.
7. This inflatable sleep hoodie.
Sometimes, you can't plan for naps. That's why this self-inflatable hoodie's got you covered. Available here.
8. This emergency sleeping blanket.
9. This heat compression and eye massager.
Just say you have pink eye. And then ZzzZzz. Buy it here.
10. This desk with a hidden nap nook.
But of course, you would sleep with the sides folded down. Available here.