We asked members of the BuzzFeed Community to tell us the best purchases they made in their twenties. Here are the savvy results.
1. A deliciously cozy mattress.
2. An adorable new friend.
3. A swanky toaster and egg maker.
4. A high-quality espresso and/or coffee machine.
5. Tickets to wherever you want to go.
6. Long-lasting boots.
7. Books (aka magical portals to every imaginary world).
8. A food processor that can make anything your heart desires.
9. A smaller, but versatile chef's knife.
10. An electric toothbrush.
12. Concert tickets.
13. A 5-pound bag of marshmallows.
15. A high-end laptop.
16. A Lovesac.
17. A ~pricier~ car.
18. A really warm winter coat.
19. An electric hair-trimmer kit.
Over 15 years ago I bought a really good quality electric hair trimmer kit for around $200, then I learned to give myself a haircut, and I haven't had to spend a single cent at a barber shop since. I must have saved myself over $600 since then.
—Kirk Lamirande, Facebook
You can find a really good one here ($22).
20. Toilet paper.
21. Shopping sprees.
22. An actual bed frame.
23. A three-in-one AC, dehumidifier, and fan.
24. Another shot at love.
26. All the self-love in the world.
Responses have been edited for length and clarity.