So here are some options when it comes to owning the ~plastered~ look.
Unless, of course, you look this good.
1. Dry shampoo is your best friend.
Lift up your bangs to spray the underside of the bangs, then rake your fingers through the roots to evenly distribute the product.
2. If you want to use hairspray, make sure it’s anti-humidity.
Hairspray can hold your hair back, but for the summer, it’s best to keep the weight off.
Minimum frizz: Oribe Impermeable Anti-Humidity Spray
Budget-friendly: Suave Luxe Style Infusion
Absolutely sticky-free: Bamboo Smooth
3. Prep your face for extra absorption with finishing powder.
Finishing powders reduce the buildup of sweat and oil.
4. For more immediate quick fixes, use oil-blotting sheets.
5. Use an anti-humidity heat protectant when blow drying your hair.
For better results, blow dry immediately after showering and in the direction you want your bangs to fall.
Buy anti-humidity heat protectant here.
6. Get a keratin treatment.
This typically results in frizz-free, luscious bangs for three to four months.
7. Ask your hairstylist for an undercut in the front to thin out your bangs.
8. If you want to pin up your bangs, make sure to use the bobby pin with the straight side facing up.
10. Or hard headbands that will look fantastic with some teased hair.
13. …a fan that you can wear around your neck…
Nothing relieves you of sweat like a nice, cool breeze.
15. Avoid foods that make you sweat.
Foods being MSG, anything spicy, alcohol, caffeine, garlic, onions, and other calcium-rich foods.
16. Stay hydrated.
Drinking water is the #1 way to combat your body’s sweaty urges.
17. And if all else fails, consider getting a micro-fringe.
Proof that you can absolutely pull this look off.
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱