2. This quick and portable cheese melter ($25).
3. This electric milk frother ($40).
This is for the person who always makes you go out to get fancy lattes. Now they can do that whenever they want. Available here.
4. These mini-glass jars of Nutella ($28).
To keep in their (your) pockets at all times. Available here.
6. A bread warmer ($8).
7. This exorbitantly large coffee cup ($39).
8. Just the marshmallows from Lucky Charms cereal ($12.50).
9. This collection of salts used around the world ($40).
10. This cordless warming tray ($70).
11. Sriracha-flavored salt ($9.50)
12. This wine opener that lets you pour your wine without uncorking the bottle ($300).
This preserves the wine longer, which will make your wine connoisseur friends very, very happy. Available here.
13. These whiskey ice balls ($13).
No more watery booze! Also, this can be used to make some sweet fruit-infused ice balls. Get them here.
14. This giant Coke gummy ($20).
15. This wine-infused coffee ($20).
16. This Himalayan salt mortar and pestle ($36).
17. This butter churner ($41).
For that person who slathers butter on everything. Also, being able to make it on your own means flavor-infused butter. JUST IMAGINE. Available here.
18. An all-kinds-of cheese-making kit ($26).
For your friends who dream in cheese. Makes mozzarella, burrata, burricota, chevre, ricotta, marscapone and butter. Available here.
20. This single-serving tea infuser cup ($15).
For people who don't drink water, but tea. Buy it here.
21. A rum advent calendar ($228).
What doesn't go better together than rum and Christmas? Get it here.
22. This air-purifying and odor-reducing bag for your refrigerator ($8).
It doesn't keep things from spoiling but it will eliminate the smell of week-old takeout. Get it here.
23. This GIANT ice cream scooper ($30).
24. This set of exotic dessert and baking salts ($20).
25. This non-electric slow cooker ($68).
Think, slow-cooking without draining electricity!! Available here.