We asked members of the Buzzfeed Community to tell us the kitchen tools that save them the most time. Here are their smart and tasty results:
1. An Instant Pot, a 7-in-1 pressure cooker that cooks rice, sautés, makes yogurt, steams, and more.
2. An electric griddle that lets you cook without breaking a sweat.
3. Anything made by Lékué (equipment that lets you survive off of a microwave).
4. This swiss pull chop that cuts up your food quickly and easily.
5. This rapid egg cooker that can boil, scramble, and poach your eggs.
6. An air fryer that'll whip up healthier-than-healthyish fries.
7. A Philips pasta maker that sends you fresh noods whenever you're in the mood.
8. A large countertop oven that uses convection technology, cooking your food more quickly and evenly.
9. An apple corer and slicer that cuts your fruit into perfect wedges.
10. This sushi maker that can also roll tortillas, rice paper, crepes, and collard leaves.
11. A salad shooter that shoots ingredients right into your salads, soups, cakes, and anything else you create.
12. An electric kettle with different heat settings that'll brew you the perfect cup of tea.
13. These microwave potato pouches that'll let you eat soft baked potatoes in four minutes.
14. A NuWave oven, which takes 85% less energy and cooks 50% faster than a standard oven.
15. A precision cooker that allows sous vide cooking (a water bath cooking method).
16. Pizzazz, a rotating oven that cooks and heats up the foods you can't live without.
17. A good 'ol butter boy that'll finally satisfy all your buttery cravings.
18. A Kitchen Aid mixer, a classic that'll still be of use to your great-great-great-great grandchildren.
19. A toaster oven if you're only cooking for one or two people.
20. My Bunn Coffeemaker, a ridiculously rapid coffee brewer.
21. A garlic press that'll quell your cooking woes.
22. A really good set of stainless steel pots and pans.
23. A microplane grater that zests and grates ingredients to get maximum flavor in your food.
24. A quesadilla maker that'll let you stuff your quesadillas with so much love and too much cheese.
25. A mandolin, the ultimate cutting tool that'll prep everything for you.
26. A microwave egg poacher that lets you eat eggs for every meal.
27. An immersion blender (essential for anyone who consumes soup all year long).
28. A breakfast sandwich maker that'll actually make you excited to get up in the mornings.
29. A rice cooker that can also sauté, brown, and steam.
30. Thermomix Vorwerk, a super appliance that has 12 functions, including mixing, weighing, and emulsifying.
31. Cozi, a family organizer app that syncs up grocery lists, schedules, and recipes for the entire family to use.
32. And lastly:
The comments for this post have been edited for length and clarity.