1. An Instant Pot, a 7-in-1 pressure cooker that cooks rice, sautés, makes yogurt, steams, and more.
8. A large countertop oven that uses convection technology, cooking your food more quickly and evenly.
11. A salad shooter that shoots ingredients right into your salads, soups, cakes, and anything else you create.
18. A Kitchen Aid mixer, a classic that'll still be of use to your great-great-great-great grandchildren.
24. A quesadilla maker that'll let you stuff your quesadillas with so much love and too much cheese.
30. Thermomix Vorwerk, a super appliance that has 12 functions, including mixing, weighing, and emulsifying.
31. Cozi, a family organizer app that syncs up grocery lists, schedules, and recipes for the entire family to use.
32. And lastly:
The comments for this post have been edited for length and clarity.