We asked members of the BuzzFeed Community to tell us their best suspiciously cheap purchases. Here are their thrifty results:
1. Phone cables and other technological accessories from Anker.
2. This floral vintage dress from Amazon.
3. Used clothing from stores like Urban Outfitters and Free People on Vinted.
4. Hair spirals from Amazon.
5. Clothes, backpacks, and accessories from Dog Dog.
6. Top-rated items from Wish.
7. Mi Band, a fitness tracker, from Amazon.
8. Dresses from Eric Dress
9. A screen protector from Amazon.
10. This makeup brush cleaner from Amazon.
11. Secondhand clothing from ThredUp.
12. Beauty products from Cute.
13. This durable gold phone case from Amazon.
15. This Beautyblender and Real Techniques dupe.
16. Cosmetics and hair accessories from Miss A.
17. This phone case for mermaids from Amazon.
18. This dual eyebrow brush from Amazon.
19. And lastly, these outrageously cool golden gladiator sandals.
Want even more great product suggestions? Sign up for BuzzFeed’s Gift Guide Newsletter!
If you can't see the signup box above, just go here to sign up for the BuzzFeed Gift Guide newsletter!
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.
Rose Wholesale has been removed from this post. While some members of our community may have had a good experience with the brand, BuzzFeed's investigation into the parent company revealed less than stellar business practices.