1. Ramen from Ponyo.
2. Steamed red buns from Spirited Away.
3. Sponge cake from Spirited Away.
4. Herring pot pie from Kiki's Delivery Service.
5. Bento boxes from My Neighbor Totoro.
~Magical food sensations~.
6. Rice porridge (okayu) from Kiki's Delivery Service.
This okayu is also seen in Princess Mononoke.
7. Winter vegetable nimono (stew) from Laputa: Castle in the Sky.
8. Fried horse mackerel or "Aji-furai" from From Up on the Poppy Hill.
9. Breakfast mishmash from From Up on the Poppy Hill.
10. Breakfast #2 from Kiki's Delivery Service.
11. Salmon in béchamel sauce from Porco Rosso.
12. Giant soup dumplings (Ba-wan) from Spirited Away.
13. Bacon and eggs from Howl's Moving Castle.
CORRECTION: Oops! The fried treats from #8 are actually fried horse mackerels and the soup dumplings from #12 are Ba-wan Taiwanese snacks. An earlier version of this post had the wrong recipes.