1. This sign that just gets it right ($8).
3. These reusable toaster bags ($8 for 3).
No one could ever say no to making grilled cheese. Buy it here.
4. This bacon rack ($13).
7. This s'mores maker ($10).
8. This microwave pasta cooker ($20).
Especially great for someone who has neither the time nor the stove to cook pasta. Get it here.
10. This crisper that you can use in the oven and the microwave ($10).
11. This pasta measuring tool ($15)
For the friend who always ends up making too little or too much. Available here.
12. The only apron your friend will ever need ($27).
13. This portable rotating oven ($40).
14. This every-purpose cutting gizmo ($17).
90% of cooking is prepping and this tool set reduces prep time by like 100%. Buy it here.
15. This baked potato microwave cooker ($8).
16. This tripled skillet ($44).
18. These cut-resistant gloves ($12).
In case they're clumsy or downright terrified by sharp things. Available here.
19. This mini-donut maker ($30).
20. This rapid AND reusable ramen or mac 'n' cheese cooker ($7).
Buy them a huge box of mac 'n' cheese or ramen to go with it and know that the earth thanks you for being less wasteful. Available here.