4. Get rid of furniture you don’t need.
Opt for smaller things that have multiple functions, like a desk that also functions as a nightstand.
6. Get actual curtains or hang your current curtains higher.
See different styling options as well as solid curtain choices here.
9. Seriously tackle organizing all your scattered documents.
First, transition to electronic paperwork if you can. As for the rest, make a super nice and organized scrapbook or binder. It’s like first day of high school all over again. See more details here.
15. Change up the lighting in the room.
Try replacing your lamp, throw in some string lights (copper adds a unique touch), add a suspending lantern or bulb, or maybe even throw in a quirky chandelier.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝