4. Get rid of furniture you don’t need.
Opt for smaller things that have multiple functions, like a desk that also functions as a nightstand.
6. Get actual curtains or hang your current curtains higher.
See different styling options as well as solid curtain choices here.
9. Seriously tackle organizing all your scattered documents.
First, transition to electronic paperwork if you can. As for the rest, make a super nice and organized scrapbook or binder. It’s like first day of high school all over again. See more details here.
15. Change up the lighting in the room.
Try replacing your lamp, throw in some string lights (copper adds a unique touch), add a suspending lantern or bulb, or maybe even throw in a quirky chandelier.
- The death toll has risen to 36 in the Oakland warehouse party fire. Officials say they are no where close to finding a cause for the fire.
- Donald Trump has picked retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson to be his secretary of housing and urban development.
- Jill Stein has filed a federal lawsuit in Pennsylvania for statewide recount of the 2016 election, after she withdrew a request in state court.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏