1. This cool cat egg mold.
Bacon's pretty great, but a bacon bowtie?!? This is the classiest way to start your day.
$10, World Market
4. This turquoise rapid egg cooker.
This little guy cooks six eggs by boiling (hard, medium and soft), scrambling, poaching, or turning them into omelets. It's a wonder machine.
6. These adorably fun animal egg molds.
Press the boiled egg into the mold and let it sit in cold water for 10 minutes. It actually comes out super well!
7. This fried egg spatula.
8. This triple egg non-stick pan.
The best thing about this splendid tool is you can use it to make breakfast sandwiches AND silver dollar pancakes.
11. This skull egg mold if you're really into eating brains...er...yolks.
If you like being eggstremely ghoulish.
$9, Inked Shop
12. These egg poaching boats.
For anyone who has trouble poaching eggs (me), these are for you!
15. This chirpy little omelet mixer.
16. This silicone eggman mold.
Eating these eggmen will turn you into an egghead, right?