We asked members of the Buzzfeed Community to tell us their favorite cheap beauty products. Here are their thrifty and fabulous results:
1. Liquid eyeliner from e.l.f. that lasts all day.
2. Mascara from Maybelline that has a tiny brush to cover every lash.
3. Cleanser from Albolene that also works as a great moisturizer.
4. A microbrow pencil from NYX that's an incredible dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz pencil.
5. Sheet masks from Etude House that help reduce breakouts.
6. Butter lipstick from NYX that's glossy and moisturizing.
7. Nail sets from Kiss that give you perfect manicures.
8. Facial moisturizer from Trader Joe's that doesn't leave your face feeling greasy.
9. Blush from Milani that's vibrant but subtle on the cheeks.
10. Liquid eyeliner from New York Color that's ridiculously easy to control.
11. Sulfur soap, which magically helps with acne problems.
12. Lipsticks, lip stains, and eyeshadows from ColourPop that won't ever come off.
13. Liquid concealer from Catrice that eliminates dark circles.
14. Face powder from Coty that's soft and matte.
15. Carbon black mascara from L'Oréal that never clumps.
16. Primer from Hard Candy that seriously glues makeup to your face.
17. Makeup brushes from EcoTools that last for years.
18. Foundation from Maybelline that works wonders on oily skin.
19. Bronzer from Physician's Formula that smells like coconut.
20. Eyebrow gel from Essence with a mascara-like applicator.
21. Blotting powder from NYX that puts an end to oily faces.
22. Top coat from Seche Vite that dries your nails in less than 5 minutes.
23. Star Wars lipsticks from CoverGirl that make your lips look out of this world.
24. Eyeshadow from Makeup Revolution that gives Naked a run for its money.
25. Eyeshadow primer from Milani that works like a dream on oily lids.
26. Makeup remover from e.l.f. that lets you precisely fix makeup errors.
27. Concealer from NYX that's lightweight but doesn't skimp on coverage.
28. Eyeshadow from Wet n Wild that comes in so many bright colors.
29. Aftershave from Nivea that's secretly an amazing primer.
30. Makeup brushes from e.l.f. that provide all the coverage you need.
31. Lipstick from Makeup Revolution that leaves your lips feeling lush AF.
32. A blending sponge from Real Techniques that gives you flawless coverage.
33. Setting spray from e.l.f. that puts your makeup in place even when the rest of your body is melting.
34. Nail polish from Sinful Colors that sell for dirt cheap but looks like a million bucks.
35. Primer from Rimmel that's perfect for any no-makeup look.
36. Eyeshadow from Maybelline that stays vibrant all day.
37. Moisturizer from Aquaphor that miraculously helps dry skin.
38. Waterproof mascara from Maybelline that works especially well on flat lashes.
39. Sheet masks and mask pods from Innisfree that make your skin feel absolutely radiant.
40. Primer from e.l.f. that smooths out even the largest of pores.
41. Liquid eyeliner from Wet n Wild that works for those who have the shakiest hands.
42. Illuminator from NYX that gives your face a gorgeous glow.
Now you can buy ALL the makeup and feel beautiful, inside and out. 💄💄💄
Make sure to follow the BuzzFeed Community on Facebook and Twitter for your chance to be featured in similar BuzzFeed posts!
The comments for this post have been edited for length and clarity.