We asked members of the BuzzFeed Community to tell us what things kept them warm in apocalyptic weather. Here are the coziest things they think could finally bring you out of your freezing misery.
"Fleece sheets. I can use them all year round because they are perfect. No other sheet can come this close to perfection."
"Micro Plush Sheets. They are the best thing ever and they don't make little lint balls like fleece does."
13. These heat holder socks with a high TOG (thermal overall grade) rating.
16. These booties.
17. A blanket scarf.
19. A variety of reusable warmers for your toes and hands.
22. This ingenious footsie blanket.
23. This heated hoodie.
24. This Totoro kigurimi onesie.
25. Any clothing or accessory from Cuddl Duds.
26. This pile-lined sweater jackets from Uniqlo.
29. A towel warmer.
30. These micro-fleece and non-bulky long underwear.
31. And these adorable nose warmers.
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.