We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
2. Similarly, you can churn those nuts into butter.
4. Or make classic pesto.
6. Get drunk on homemade frozen cocktails all summer long.
8. Make the perfect pie crust or any pastry.
Need a rolling pin? Get this one with cats engravings for $26.
9. Knead all kinds of breads, like this low-carb, healthyish bread.
11. Stir up some frothy lattes.
15. Mash together avocados to create excellent guacamole.
16. Churn together the ingredients for ice cream.
It's summer. You have no excuse not to try making your own ice creams. This avocado recipe from Two Peas and Their Pod starts with blending together the ingredients first, then adding them to an ice cream maker. However, you don't need an ice cream maker. You can easily use frozen bananas and a few other ingredients to make ice cream that's just as good.
If you plan on making the avocado recipe, you'll need an ice cream maker. Get one here for $29.