For the bare minimum, you'll need tweezers, a brow pencil, and a spoolie. If you want full eyebrow coverage, powder or pomade are great for creating eyebrow hairs that aren't there. If you're brand new, it's easier to start with powder. The brow gel will hold your eyebrows in place after you've finished filling them in.
Here's where to get the materials:
1. Get tweezers from Amazon for $9.25
2. Get the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz pencil and spoolie from Amazon for $21.
3. Get an eyebrow brush from Amazon for $8.75.
4. Get the Urban Decay brow box from Sephora for $30 or the NYX eyebrow powder from Amazon for $6.
5. Get the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow pomade from Sephora for $18.
6. Get clear brow gel from Sephora for $22.