Psst! Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often. Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from that section this week:
1. This barbecue thermometer that'll grill your summer meats to perfection.
Promising review: “This thermometer makes cooking so convenient. I am a novice in the kitchen, so I love having the recommended degrees on the unit itself. The temperature readings are fast and accurate. The range (up to 572°F/300°C) means it can be used for a lot more than meat.” —KittyLove
2. This tiny printer that instantly prints photos from your smartphone.
3. These durable packing cubes that are essential for traveling.
Promising review: "If you haven't used packing cubes, you MUST try them! They transform how easy it can be to travel. They don't just make your suitcase or carry-on neater and easier to search for stuff: they can also serve as drawer-organizers at your destination. Packing to go home is effortless! I have traveled around the world using packing cubes. I cannot imagine being without them. I even use cubes for my medicines and my cosmetics." —J. Gray
4. This stainless steel mesh band that'll improve your watch aesthetic by tenfold.
Promising review: "Excellent quality band. Great value for the money and the magnet is strong and it won't slip or come undone. Looks exactly like the Apple version." —Mike Burns
5. This cold brew coffee maker that'll definitely help you save for next year's vacation.
Promising review: "Easily one of my favorite purchases so far this year: I've used it to make cold brew coffee and black tea. I love filling up the filter with fresh coarsely-ground coffee and the next day I have a strong brew that I can add a almond milk to in the morning. I tried the same technique with with black tea and it works perfectly. Love this product!" —Seth
6. This car power inverter that'll charge all your devices for an unforgettable road trip.
7. This watermelon slicer and corer that comes with two fruit forks.
8. These solar-powered string lights that'll invite magic into your home.
9. This cotton hammock that comes with with a stand and carrying case.
10. This magnetic key holder that attaches to your light switch.
11. These makeup brushes that'll finally help you master the art of contouring.
Promising review: "These brushes surprised me so much; the quality is insane. If you were to buy these off of MAC, you would be paying hundreds: These brushes are of such high quality since they have strong handles, the hairs don't fall out, are so soft, and, for the price, they're amazing!" —Melvin Miller
12. This five-pound bag of Haribo gummy bears that you don't ever have to share.
13. This plush Totoro pencil bag that could also serve as a napping pillow.
14. This black velvet choker with a charming moon pendant.
Promising review: "The band is just a wee bit thinner than you would think by looking at the picture, but I saw the previous review and knew I would be just fine with this (in fact, i probably prefer it). I absolutely adore this necklace and wear it on a daily basis. I would recommend this to anyone in a heartbeat. :)" —Brittany Hinkle
15. This 22-inch grill that has a one-touch cleaning system.
Promising review: "Tried several 'fancy' grills over the years and have always come back the the Weber. Just the basics makes the BBQ experience so much more enjoyable. I was used to using twice as much coal on my other gas/charcoal grill. This grill used less charcoal and kept heat much longer." —Melissa A. Wallace
16. These comfy Chaco sandals with rubber heel support.
Promising review: "I love these sandals! I've been experiencing foot pain lately and was in need of supportive shoes. I recommend wearing them around the house for a few hours a day for a few days if you have flatter feet and aren't used to arch support. Otherwise, your arches may feel a bit sore. All in all, I would recommend these sandals!" —Sdrohm
17. This flashlight carabiner that can be powered by battery, hand-cranking, and solar energy.
Promising review: "Works and doesn't need battery replacements. I have a flashlight on my phone, but I don't always want to take my phone out and play with it when I'm standing over water. This is perfect." —wjg
18. This miniature orchid terrarium that doesn't require you to water or feed it.
Promising review: "My, oh my! This is the cutest thing I've ever seen! I can't wait for it to bloom! The item is just as described and perfect even for children, as it's maintenance free!" —Merry
19. This grassy drying rack that's versatile and easy to clean.
Promising review: "Small and compact yet holds so many items! Highly recommend!" —Tatiana
20. This wide-angle waterproof camera that takes photos and videos in HD.
Promising review: "What an outstanding camera for the price. I love the size and I do a lot of scuba diving so this is the perfect camera." —Yaser al Yacoub
21. This tumbler composter that composts in as little as two weeks.
22. This double-walled travel thermos that's ideal for holding hot or cold liquids.
Promising review: "I liked the matte white color of the thermos a lot. The inside is stainless steel and the whole thing is a breeze to clean. The cap easily twists off and it's completely leak-proof. Fluids stay cold for 24 hours and hot for about 12. I usually like larger thermos but this is the perfect travel-size thermos." —Lauren Hatfield
23. This polka-dot tankini that can be styled in a number of cute ways.
24. This portable play pen that's great for keeping kids or pets safe indoors and outdoors.
To see more popular Amazon Wish List items, click here.
To see what people were wishing for last week, click here.
The comments for this post have been edited for length and clarity.