Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on their kitchen products list this week:
1. This set of fun, colorful, and deceivingly sharp knives.
2. These citrus peelers that'll keep your hands mess-free.
3. This stainless-steel party cup that's a sexy, eco-friendly alternative to the red solo cup.
4. This thick bamboo cutting board with outer grooves.
5. These pretty pastel spatulas that come in a variety of sizes.
6. This electric stirrer that froths milk, beats eggs, mixes coffee, and more.
7. This stainless-steel funnel that filters things more quickly due to its wider mouth.
8. This dough scraper and chopper that has a ruler to help with precise measurements.
9. This grocery-bag dispenser that you can mount to your wall or to the inside of your cabinets.
10. These great big tongs that'll provide a secure grip on any food.
11. These rust-proof ceramic knives that stay sharp up to 15 times longer than steel knives.
12. These Brita replacement water filters that remove copper, mercury, and cadmium from your water.
13. These juicy fruit fly traps that are "gnat" going to let any fly get by for 180 days.
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here!
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.