29 Insanely Efficient Products You Wish Existed
Imagine our potential if we didn't have to unscrew bottle caps.
1. This toaster that toasts your bread and piles it up for you, neatly.
2. Or this toast launcher, because using hands is overrated.
3. This toothbrush that turns into a fountain that'll rinse your mouth.
4. This single-serving butter that has a lid you can use as a butter knife.
5. This gum container that lets you save your gum TWO different ways.
6. This fry holder with a built-in ketchup pocket.
7. These seed containers that make planting seem so much more doable.
8. A drip-catcher coffee mug.
Because getting up to get a napkin to clean your coffee spills is too much work.
9. This self-opening container of milk.
10. This color-scanning, color-adapting pen.
11. This cake pan with a taste-tester portion.
12. This revolutionary "chopoon" utensil.
Even if you're a chopsticks pro, getting those tiny bits of rice is ridic hard.
13. Or this clever cup lid.
Because fries make you real thirsty.