1. This sleep mask–and–earmuffs gizmo that'll help them get better sleep ($55).
Not sleeping enough is probably the culprit. Get it here.
2. These pillow-book classics ($13).
4. This hoodie neck pillow for sleeping on the commute ($13).
5. Or if they have to drive, this mobile car mattress will let them power-nap right before they walk in ($76).
6. This sweater that'll excuse your friend from snoozing at work ($50).
7. These caffeinated gum packs (24 packs for $28).
8. This aromatherapy candle that energizes the mind ($27).
9. This sleep-wherever-you-want pillow ($25).
Perfect for cubicles; maybe not so smart for open desks. Available here.
10. These emoji pillows that'll feign attentiveness for when you're actually sleeping ($30).
Strap it on to your head and sleep. People will just think you're being facetious. Get them here.