30 Stylish Things From Adidas You'll Probably Want To Wear Every Day
Wearing comfy & stylish sportswear >>> anything else.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. An Adidas classic razorback dress that can easily be dressed up or down, making it your go-to for any occasion. Plus, it's made from sustainable cotton sooo... no buyer's remorse here.
2. A pair of signature slides because they're truly a staple. Wear them around your house, when you're taking the garbage out, when you're going for a leisurely walk, when you're racing to the post office because it closes in 10 minutes ...seriously, you can wear them for anything.
3. A leopard print crewneck that we're adding to the list of comfy clothes we can get away with wearing in a formal setting. I mean it does look like a blouse after all. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
4. A pair of simple biker shorts you can pair with a sports bra to work out, with your favorite t-shirt for lounging, or with a cute top and denim jacket for a casual outing. Another wardrobe staple. ✔️✔️✔️
5. A track jacket inspired from the 1970's Adidas original tracksuit but with a little modern flair. What's the "modern flair," you ask? It's made from up-cycled plastic waste! So you can be stylish, comfortable, and environmentally conscious.
6. And matching track pants to complete the timeless look. All that comfort and style with virtually no effort? Yes plzzzz.
7. A color wash bucket hat that will instantly elevate any simple outfit into something a little more trendy. A style cheat code, if you will.
8. A pair of comfy maternity leggings for all the mommies-to-be. They're supportive yet lightweight, so we wouldn't blame you if you wore these every day for 9 months, in fact — we encourage it.
9. A pair of running sneakers that are so comfortable you'll probably forget to take them off after you've already been home for hours.
10. A pair of shorts that one reviewer swears are "the best cotton shorts on the market." That's a pretty bold statement but we're not surprised. If you're looking for a pair of 100% French terry cotton shorts with the perfect in-between fit, look no further.
11. A pair of funky leggings that'll make your workouts a little more fun or just add a little color to your errand-running #ootd.
12. A pair of light weight hiking boots so you can walk any rugged terrain with ease. They're also waterproof making them the perfect rain (and snow) boot for those of us that don't face rugged terrain that often.
13. A pair of knit sneakers that are the perfect statement piece for any casual outfit. Remaining comfortable while staying stylish is possible and much easier than you think.
14. A simple tennis skirt for the days when you wanna dress up but don't actually feel like dressing up. Pair with a t-shirt and your favorite sneakers for the cutest, most *effortless* outfit.
15. A stylish crop top that will be the main event of any outfit. You can wear it with jeans for a night on the town or with your favorite leggings for a trendier workout.
16. A pair of matching biker shorts to go with your top so you can nail that retro rollerblader look.
17. A polyester rain jacket for all the April showers ahead of us. It also seals out wind so it'll be just as useful for the breezy days of spring.
18. A t-shirt dress that's basically the socially acceptable equivalent of wearing your favorite oversized t-shirt with no pants. Life hack alert 🚨🚨🚨
19. An adjustable fanny pack to hold the essentials when you're on the run and can't be bothered with a back pack or purse. It can be worn cross body or around your waist so you can switch it up accordingly.
20. A pair of colorful floral track pants that are a fun alternative to your everyday, monotone sweats.
21. A pair of Sam Smith Originals because every wardrobe needs a pair of understated, white sneakers that go with any look.
22. A simple Adidas logo baseball cap for when you just can't figure out what to do with your hair...or haven't washed it in a few days..😳
23. A sports bra with materials that absorb moisture and wick sweat so you'll stay dry and comfortable during your workout.
24. A simple zip up hoodie with a batwing fit so it's non constricting, which makes it the perfect lounging sweatshirt.
25. A pair of patterned track pants that'll do all the talking for you. Seriously, you'll probably get a lot of compliments on how effortlessly cool you look.
26. And the matching track jacket to complete the look because nothing says cool better than a matching tracksuit.
27. A simple one-piece swimsuit so you don't have to look any further for this summer's go-to. It has a zipper that you can adjust to your liking and is made from recycled material. Hellooooo care-free summer 👋👋👋
28. A pack of multicolored face masks so you don't have to jeopardize style and match with your outfit. They're also made from flexible and recycled materials for ultimate comfort.
30. A mini backpack for a handsfree alternative to a purse. It's perfect for every day but also good for hiking, biking, or any other activity where you just can't be weighed down.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.