31 Pairs Of Shoes From Target That Are Both Comfortable And Stylish
Checking off both of our boxes. ✔✔
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Leopard print lace-up canvas sneakers with an elastic heel for easy and comfy slip-on convenience. Those 20 seconds it takes to lace up your shoes feels like a lifetime when you should've left the house 10 minutes ago.
2. Fluffy cross-band slippers because how can you be truly comfy at home with your feet touching the cold, hard ground?
3. Quilted faux leather slip-ons with a memory foam sole, so you can feel extreme comfort and gaze upon your excellent style with every step.
4. Wedge sneakers that will trick everyone into thinking you're a total martyr who is wearing heels for the sake of fashion. Don't worry, I won't tell them your feet are actually very comfortable.
6. Chelsea rain boots that are surprisingly comfortable and cute, considering that they're...rain boots. Stretchy fabric on the sides allows you to move freely and easily take em' on and off, while the PVC outer material keeps your toes nice and dry.
7. Textured sneakers with a cotton lining for a breathable fit and clean stitch detailing for a polished look. Okay, you didn't hear this from me, but these are so together-looking, you can def get away with wearing these to a wedding...
8. Ankle boots because boots are made for walking...and that's exactly what you do. No seriously, these bad boys have got memory foam cushioning, so go ahead and hit the town in them.
9. Knit sneakers that are basically just socks in disguise. Okay, socks with a shock absorbing midsole and memory foam cushioned insole...but you get the idea.
10. Sleek pointed-toe loafers for those of us who want to look chic but have to walk a few blocks to the office. And yes, you guessed it, they have memory foam cushioning, of course.
11. Chic, clean line slide sandals that are just as comfy as your average slides, but give you extra style points.
12. Cork bottom platforms so you can be a true fashionista and wear heels to the grocery store. Yes, these are comfortable enough to run errands in, you're reading that correctly. 💅
13. Faux fur mules that'll keep your feet so warm and snug, you'll forget you're wearing a pair of stylish flats, and think you're wearing those fuzzy slippers we talked about earlier. 😉
15. Trendy block-heel sandals that are easy to walk in. The heels feature an elastic strap for the perfect fit, so feel free to dance the night away in these.
16. Classic Reebok sneakers because luckily for us, simple and comfy white sneakers are very much in right now. This and a casual dress? Okayyy, trendy!!
17. Genuine suede moccasins with sherpa lining that are the socially acceptable equivalent of wearing slippers out in public.
18. Leopard ankle strap sandals for when you're feeling feisty yet practical. They've got a small heel for some added oomph but won't have your feet pleading for their life. 😅
19. Skechers sneakers that are a great dupe for those expensive knit sneakers that are all the rage these days.
20. And a matching toddler pair for your little one, because that's the most adorable thing I've ever seen.
21. Heeled mules with...wait for it...memory foam insoles! Say hello to your new going out shoes. They're so comfy, we'll be out allll night. Don't wait up.
22. Kids cotton slip-on sneakers that look like the lace-up kind and are just as siiick as any name brand skate shoes.
23. Dockers oxford shoes with a cushioned latex footbed, so no, not memory foam, but we'll still take it — it's just as comfortable and the shoes, might I add, are very sophisticated.
24. Kids sequin slip-on sneakers that'll have your grade-schooler actually wanting to go to school, just so they can show em' off. They're flexible for all-day comfort, and their quick on-and-off back pull tab makes them the perfect shoe for hectic weekday mornings.
25. Black ankle strap heels with a latex insole, because I'm sorry, but a "special" occasion is simply not a good enough excuse for blisters. Thankfully, these look the part but won't send you home in tears, due to their comfort-forward design.
26. Classic slip-on clogs that you can happily frolic around in, thanks to their ultra-stable block heel, and...can you guess? You guessed right!...their memory foam insole...
27. Side-zip high-top sneakers with breathable, perforated fabric to keep you cool...in both senses of the word. 😎
28. Reebok running sneakers that'll make your workout a little more colorful...or if you wanna just skip the workout completely, they're also great for adding a pop of color to your outfit.
30. Textured snake print sneakers that are just so effortlessly cool, no matter what you wear em' with.
31. And finally, I thought we needed one more pair of shoes with a memory foam sole. So here you go! Patterned and comfy (we've been over this) woven loafers to jazz up your outfit.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.