1. A toilet paper holder that attaches right to the tank in order to conserve space and time with its double-roll feature.
2. A Clorox extendable tub and tile scrubber so you can clean your shower without breaking your back. Personally, I prefer to write off the hard-to-reach places as being literally impossible to clean, but now that I know this exists, I have no choice other than to tackle the ceiling tiles of my shower.
3. A stainless-steel toilet caddy that's sleek and concealed to avoid the eyesore that is... the dreaded toilet brush. A necessary evil, indeed.
4. A wooden soap dish to neatly cradle your bar of soap, ensuring that gunk stays off the corner of your sink. 😖 Plus, the wood adds a little rustic and natural touch to your bathroom decor.
5. A turntable makeup organizer so you don't have to rummage through a messy makeup bag just to find your mascara ever again. It might even help you cut down on the time it takes to get ready... but don't hold me to that statement.
6. A utility cart that can hold your hair products, towels, toiletries, or any other item that's thrown haphazardly in your bathroom drawers (and they are already filled to the brim). This bad boy adds easy organization — and, thanks to its wheels, you can move it around wherever you see fit.
7. A bamboo hair tool organizer so you can free up some counter space without sacrificing aesthetics. This also means that you can quickly touch up your hair without the frustration of untangling a billion cords.
8. A set of 12 rust-resistant matte-black shower hooks so you can ditch those sticky plastic rings and rest assured that your curtain rod won't be riddled with heinous rust stains.
9. A vanity organizer because keeping your cotton balls and swabs within arm's reach (instead of stored in the deepest reaches of your under-sink cabinet) is life-changing.
10. An eyeshadow palette organizer for the beauty gurus who've fallen victim to one too many TikTok tutorials and are now left with a comically large number of palettes and nowhere to put them.
11. A cellphone holder so you can prop your phone up and watch said TikTok makeup tutorials step-by-step while you *perfectly* execute the look, instead of leaning your phone unsteadily against a shampoo bottle.
12. A bamboo bath caddy, because how are you going to truly relax in a bubble bath without a glass of wine or your phone within immediate reach? I know, you don't need another item taking up space in your bathroom — but this is basically essential, and you can store it over your tub with a pretty candle on top when it's not in use.
13. A Rubbermaid power scrubber that'll get the dirt and grime out of the grout and return your tiles to their former, shining glory. It's kind of like when your grandma used to manually clean the bathroom with a toothbrush — except it's 2023 (*gasp*) and this scrubber has an oscillating head, getting the job done faster than your grandma ever could. Sorry, Nana!
14. A bath caddy to free up the space on the ledge of your tub that's currently very crowded with your array of *necessary* products.
15. A cactus ring tray that'll keep your rings in a safe place while you wash your hands, ensuring they don't get lost or fall down the drain and remain free from tarnish — which also ensures your fingers are free from that absolutely nightmarish green stain.
16. A hinged vanity organizer so you can have two levels of organization while taking up minimal precious counter space.
17. A mini step trash can because for some reason, touching the garbage lid (even in our own bathroom) is icky. Plus, it has a removal bucket liner, so you don't have to grab the whole trash can to empty it... additional bonus: you might actually be motivated to start emptying it before it overflows.
18. A glass apothecary soap pump so we can stop buying individual fancy soaps. Yes, we love them (a lot), but if we calculated how much we spend on seasonal hand soaps per year, the numbers might be shocking.
19. A motion-activated night light so you don't have to turn on your bright bathroom lights at 3 a.m. and risk waking up your eyes a second earlier than they have to be. You have five more hours of sleep left — can't risk it!
20. A floor cabinet for those of us who aren't blessed with a spacious linen closet. The open shelves on its side also provide the perfect opportunity to dress up your bathroom with some plants or decorative pieces.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.