20 Grooming Products From Chewy That Don’t Require Much Effort At All To Use
So both you and your pet no longer have to dread bathtime.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Eyewash pads that'll easily remove dirt and bacteria from your dog or cat's eyes with a quick swipe...because you and I both know your pet only has the patience for a quick swipe...if that.
2. A pair of de-shedding gloves to remove loose fur, so you don't have to do any extra cleaning. The best part about them is they're not intimidating like other grooming tools. Your pet won't run away at the sight of them; in fact, they'll probably look forward to a nice petting session.
3. A package of dog bath wipes for days when you don't have three hours to set aside for a bath, but your pet's still a lil' stinky. 😳
4. A silicone lick mat so your dog can get distracted by licking peanut butter, and you can finally give 'em a scrub down without them trying to jump out of the tub every other second.
6. A bottle of Chi keratin leave-in conditioner (yes, the same brand that humans use!) to keep all your high-maintenance pups' coats silky and smooth. 💅
7. A Waterpik pet wand shower attachment that sprays in a comb pattern for thorough, effective, and — most importantly — fast rinsing. Rinsing is the finish line...but your dog's patience is wearing thin...so you don't have a minute to spare...
8. A portable paw cleaner so your pup can let their K-9 instincts run wild and frolic in the mud without you worrying about the aftermath of pawprints all over your floor — a compromise, if you will.
9. A shedding blade brush that removes dead or loose hair in one quick motion, before it ends up on your couch.
10. A bottle of Arm & Hammer 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner because there's just no telling how long a bath your pet will "agree" to. Better to get the shampoo and conditioning done all at once, I reckon.
11. A low-noise, low-vibration cordless nail grinder that won't spook your pet, allowing you to efficiently trim those nails that are in desperate need of filing. 🔪🔪🔪
12. A ZoomGroom multipurpose brush because the proof is in the name. It quickly and effectively removes loose fur, doubles as a shampoo brush, and stimulates natural oil production for a long-lasting, healthy coat.
13. A nail-filing scratch toy that both dogs and cats can use, so you literally have to take zero part in filing your pet's nails. Just stick a treat in the toy, and let them handle the rest — it's about time they pick up some of the slack around here, anyway.
14. A tearstain comb to clean tearstain buildup without having to apply any solutions. Maltese owners will understand...
15. A collapsible dog grooming arm that'll attach to any table and keep your dog comfortably still while you do a quick quick snip snip.
16. A cordless clipper kit because when you have a skittish pup, you might not want to bring sharp trimming scissors into the mix. Luckily, this 5-in-1 clipper will move quickly and smoothly through most coat types.
17. A dog and cat microfiber robe that'll keep your pet warm and cozy after their bath so your bath towels don't have to.
18. A soap dispensing brush so you can shampoo and scrub, all in one go. You know how it goes...one minute you're reaching for the soap, the next minute you're chasing a sopping wet dog around your house...yeaaaa, no more of that.
19. A MetroVac pet dryer because your normal hair dryer takes way too long and basically forces you to give up on ever fully drying your pet. The MetroVac delivers 18,000 feet of air per minute (😱) with different air-concentrating attachments for a quick and complete dry, every time.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.