15 Exercise Bikes On Amazon That Reviewers Truly Swear By
Reviewers swear that these bikes are just the thing to get those legs movin'.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
1. A stationary bike with a cushioned seat and iPad mount, because the only thing that's more important than being comfortable during your workout is being able to watch Netflix. Between these two factors, you just might forget you're even working out.
2. A Schwinn upright stationary bike that's BlueTooth compatible so you can track and monitor your progress and heart rate via a smartphone app...which means being on your phone is now not a distraction from your workout, but an essential part of your workout. Carry on!
3. A Nautilus recumbent bike for a workout that's *anything* but boring. It's compatible with an "Explore The World" app, so you can choose from 50 different global routes for your cycling sesh. Tour de France, much??
4. A stationary bike with adjustable handle bars and easily adjustable resistance, giving you the most comfortable ride possible, completely customized to your preferences. We love options. 🙌
5. A folding exercise bike for those of us who are working out in cramped or shared quarters (aka your roommate will be pissed if you don't get this bike out of the living room by 6 p.m.). It can be easily folded to half its size when it's not in use, and has wheels on the bottom for easy transportation.
6. A recumbent bike with an ergonomic saddle, so you can sit back and relax — all while you get some serious cardio in. Yes, it's possible.
7. A Schwinn Airdyne bike with an optimized fan and single belt drive for high resistance and reduced noise, because sometimes, we don't get around to working out until the wee hours of the night. Now, you get to cycle at 2 a.m. and your family gets to sleep peacefully. Win-win.
8. A 3-in-1 exercise bike because like I said before, we love options. It can be easily changed between a recumbent, semi-recumbent, or upright position — you decide...and then ride your heart out. 😎 Plus, it folds away!
10. An Echelon Smart fitness bike that has sleek, modern design, 32 levels of resistance, and the option of class membership for live HIIT, endurance, and climbing workouts. This isn't a regular exercise bike, it's a cool exercise bike.
11. A recumbent bike with an ergonomic back rest and handles designed to take pressure off your tailbone and spine. It's perfect for anyone looking for a low-impact exercise or anyone suffering from back problems. Maybe...just maybe...with this, you can get a workout in without the need for an icy-hot patch directly after.
12. An exercise bike that keeps track of speed, distance, time, and calories burned, so you know exactly where you are on your fitness journey.
13. A mini foot bike for those of us who are stuck behind a desk all day and simply want to go home after work instead of rushing out to spin class.
14. A foldable exercise bike with resistance bands and dumbbells with resistance bands and dumbbells, so you'll have alllll you need for a complete, full-body workout. One and done 👏👏👏 (my favorite.)
15. A simple "no frills" exercise bike, so you can straight down to business. No spending a fortune, no confusing bells and whistles — just riiiiiide, baby.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.