31 Pieces Of Clothing & Accessories That Seem Too Cute To Be From Walmart But Are, In Fact, From Walmart
Things that'll leave everyone asking you, "where'd you get that?" Because believe us, they're gonna ask.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A pair of cheetah-print workout leggings that'll make you want to work out just so you can wear them. Psst, they have pockets!
3. A super cute, easy ruche tie-dye dress so you can rock a trendy outfit with little to no effort. Pair with your favorite sneakers or maybe some platform sandals if you're really feeling it.
5. A personalized nameplate necklace, because they're making a comeback and a lot of us lost ours from the '90s.
6. A pair of patterned Champion track pants, because the only thing better than dressing cute is dressing cute AND comfy.
7. A pair of fancy, expensive looking, pleated pants — they're not expensive, but no one will be able to guess that.
8. A pair of distressed denim overalls that look just like the ones you saw at that expensive vintage store.
10. A denim vest, because vest season is upon us and with the Walmart price you can fully stock your closet.
12. An elegant sheer floral sarong to dress up that bathing suit so you can go out with a bang this summer.
13. A pack of cute fabric face masks that'll go with any outfit because a face mask doesn't have to ruin your look.
14. A versatile leopard print midi dress, because we believe in options. Dress it up or down, day, or night!
15. A hooded denim jacket for looking so darn trendy and cute when doing your mandatory pumpkin picking.
16. A pair of distressed flare jeans that look they belong in the window of a fancy (but maybe overpriced) boutique.
18. A long-sleeve button down dress so you finally have something to wear on those confusing sunny ~but breezy~ September days.
19. A pair of sunglasses that look just like the ones all the Instagram bloggers wear. We should've told them you can find 'em at Walmart. ;)
20. A pack of biker shorts, because they go with anything. Say hello to your new wardrobe staple, you definitely need a pair (or two) in your closet.
21. A faux leather cross-body handbag with a chic chain strap that's classic enough to go with anything but also comes in neon if you're feeling bold enough to add a pop of color to your outfit.
22. An on-trend leopard print sweater, because it would be blasphemous to enter fall without a new cozy sweater.
23. A pair of high-waisted jeggings that will give you the best of both worlds. We won't tell if you won't. ;)
24. A high-waisted mini denim skirt that'll go great with a pair of high boots. Perfect autumn outfit, anyone?
26. And! A pair of knee-high snakeskin boots while we're at it. Remember that perfect autumn outfit we were talking about? :)
27. A trendy fanny pack so you can leave your cluttered bag at home and enjoy a stress-free day of errands (or any other occasion for that matter).
30. A pair of lightweight cheetah print pajamas, because this'll look like they're straight out of a fancy department store. Sometimes you wanna dress cute even when you're asleep.
31. A sweetheart top that's perfect for that fall Instagram post you've been planning. You're welcome.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.