1. Let's begin with just how loyal Buster is to his mother, Lucille.
2. But he knows how to stand up to her when necessary.
3. Their relationship is definitely the highlight of the show.
4. He has his priorities straight.
5. He knows how to have a good time.
6. And damn, he's got moves.
7. He's easy to please.
8. He may be the only member of the Bluth family who knows what a chicken looks like.
9. And he's the only Bluth who understands basic Spanish.
10. He's a romantic.
11. And he gives his all when it comes to love.
12. Even though all he really wants is a mother.
13. He understands the value of education.
14. In fact, he was a star student at the Milford Academy.
15. Even if it didn't necessarily prepare him for real world challenges.
16. His feud with Annyong is hilariously adorable.
17. He's always down for a mother-son photo shoot.
18. He bravely fought for his country.
19. Where he learned a whole host of skills.
20. He wore this to a wake.
21. He sees the silver lining in every situation.
22. And he even makes light of his predicament.
23. But even Buster has a breaking point.
24. Even though the loss of a hand hurt his self-esteem...
25. …he used the loss for the greater good, becoming an advocate for one-armed people everywhere.
26. He never wavers from his principles.
27. He deals with the same struggles we all face.
28. He cares about his health.
29. But he's willing to sacrifice his health for the benefit of others.
30. He has no tolerance for obscenities.
31. He recognizes when there's cause for concern.
32. He always considers the feelings of others.
33. He's a peaceful man.
34. But he knows how to stand up to a bully.
35. But most of the time, he's just so... innocent.
36. He's basically the only family member who's not completely selfish.
37. He has the best facial expressions.
38. And who could forget this impromptu photo shoot?
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!